gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
02-21-2018, 11:14 PM
A slight furrowing of his brows signaled his surprise at the answer to his question. It soon melted into a sly smile as Amos replied. "If I were so inclined as to join I might make ranking up a personal goal from the get go." He didn't have a lot of... specific direction, in life. Having something to work for other than sparring everybody he came across sounded kind of cool. He wasn't totally set on the idea of joining juuust yet, but it was certainly an idea he was toying with. It was more in the 'eventually I'll get to it' category of things to do.

"Has it been a while since anybody ranked up very high then? Might be overdue for some major activity, then." he mused. Maybe if someone ambitious, whoever that might be, were to show up it might inspire a little healthy competition? That sure sounded enjoyable to Amos.

Dropping into a bow, he yawned, "Mkaay, that makes sense. Do messengers see a lot of activity or is it hit and miss depending on circumstances? I imagine they have to keep in shape mentally and physically regardless of lulls in activity, though... And do the fighters see a lot of action? I mean I figure you might get the occasional trespasser, and there was the raid. Are raids very common?" He was getting into a rhythm with the questions, but decided to restrain himself a moment to allow Regulus to actually answer before continuing.
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]