size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
02-24-2018, 01:22 PM
Swallow the Sun

Guided by moonlight Ashiel sauntered across the plateau. His companion Griff soared above him as the pair went for a midnight walk. Even at night the temperature was warmer here in Boreas than it had been in Auster. The walk would be nice to clear his head for a bit. Griff flapped his wings to slow himself and hover near Ashiel's head. "I take it you delivered my prayer successfully?" The bird nodded and Ashiel grinned. He knew it was risky to be on the look out for signs. Anything could be taken as a sign to a searching mind but he felt good about this place and this territory.

Ashiel's pack was small, worryingly so. He'd hoped more of his family might join him but it wasn't entirely unexpected. After all, he'd fought a blind alpha. There were only so many props he could be given for that but he hoped as he began to rule that the rest of his family might see his strength and join him. He knew his mother had been debating about joining. He didn't know how to feel about that.

The young emperor continued on his way as his companion rose higher into the sky and called out, alerting him to the presence of another young male. "Looking for something?" He called out.

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.