gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
02-24-2018, 04:24 PM
ooc: hope it's alright if I start wrapping this one up since they're in two other threads together!

Ashiel shook his head as Nepthys asked her question. "No, in a group we can take down much larger prey, there's usually enough for everyone." He found it rather strange that a wolf would choose to live alone but he said nothing of the matter, not wishing to insult her. Nepthy stated that she was looking for her father. "Oh? What does he look like? I don't know that I've seen him but I could keep an eye out."

Suddenly a screeching call pierced through the heady air of the night. Ashiel looked up to see the form of a black-winged kite that was all to familiar to him. It was his companion, Griff. Ashiel barked out a call to summon the bird to himself. Griff folded his wings and pitched elegantly down to land on a low-hanging branch in the nearby tree. The bird's blood orange eyes eyed the stranger for a moment. "Griff this is Nepthys, Nepthys, this is my messenger, Griff."

"A pleasure. Ashiel, I scouted ahead. If we continue north you should reach the Falls by morning."

Ashiel nodded and turned back to Nepthys. "It seems it's time for me to continue my journey. It was a pleasure meeting you. Perhaps we'll meet again?"

"Talk" "Griff" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.