gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-24-2018, 10:56 PM
Digesting his words with a serious expression she decided she might just never know how she'd feel about her won remaining siblings. What were they even doing now? Were they exploring? Starting families? She often wondered if they remembered the event that destroyed her parents old home, but she guessed she'd never know or have a chance to tell them the same sort of thing happened when she was tiny.

Her expression lightened at his last words, bright jewel-like eyes flicking shut she she giggled, "I bet they can be annoying sometimes."

"Me too, it would be nice to live here. Although, mom and dad are only fun when I'm good. Otherwise they're running all over the place going 'get back here right now' and stuff." Suddenly she glanced about, as though one of them might come flying out of the bushes or something to drag her back to the den at any moment. Looking up at Lark she grinned, "I like to wake up early and do a lot of wandering. Sometimes they don't like that, but I can't help it. Exploring's fun!"

Features positively radiant with excitement as it filled every inch of her body, the girl gushed excitedly, "Would you really? That'd be suuuper cool, I wanna do lots and lots of sparring and get really good someday." One day she wanted to be the very best fighter possible, maybe the best one ever! Buuut, that would take forever, and she'd have to beat up a lot of wolves so she figured juist doing her personal best was good enough for now. That left more time for wandering.

Bouncing about as she managed to convince this new acquaintance to go adventuring, she spun several more circles, only stopping when she was a tiny bit dizzy, fur a little askew and a toothy smile parting her lips. The girl didn't pause to think, but opted to brainstorm aloud as the many possibilities whirred through her mind. "Uhm, well, there's the beach, or a lake, or high cliffs, or we could climb a mountain, or swim down a river- or, oh, maybe explore a cave or something and find treasure!" A silly smile showed she was half joking, though the idea still sounded fun. They could pretend to be pirates, and carry home lots of shiny treasure and be famous or something!
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!