gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
02-25-2018, 12:37 AM
Gliding through the shimmering waves was easy enough for her - she'd rather enjoyed swimming when she tried it after getting banished and all that junk. It had been the first time she tried such a thing. Perhaps losing things wasn't too bad when you gained other things in return. Hm, food for thought. Of course she didn't actually need or want to win, since this guy was proving to be pretty interesting and she rather wanted to sit and chit chat a while longer. It really helped her attempt to pretend and lose when he splashed at her and she actually paused, spluttering and glaring indignantly at him as he pulled ahead.

Reaching the rock after him, Echo would haul her dark form onto it, shaking hard in an attempt to send as much water spraying at Pyre as possible. Turning and smirking at him, she would sigh in mock defeat, "Well, looks like you won. You're the new swimming champion, my flame-colored friend."

The woman paused so she could stretch out over the rock, letting her lithe form drape over it as she got comfortable. When she was good and ready she crooned, "Now, ask me anything at all, master swimmer. I'm an open book."