gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
02-26-2018, 12:32 AM
Amos grinned at the two females, ready to start introductions when a familiar voice caught his attention. Turning to Ashiel Amos laughed, "Good to see you too, didn't think I'd be running into any familiar faces tonight!" He didn't get much more out when another woman showed up, making them a group of five young wolves. Glancing over at Caelestis he would raise a brow at her remark. Feisty young kid, that one.

Turning back to Ashiel Amos quipped, "Guess that means you're out, then." His multicolored eyes glittered as he chuckled at the other boy's expense. All in good fun, but it didn't a very long conversation with Ashiel to know he was all serious business.

As the little brown girl began to lead the conversation Amos let his tail swing behind him, features taking on a determined look. He didn't have much knowledge to offer to make the 'party' fun, but he'd certainly participate in whatever they decided to do. Looking at the golden woman he shook his head, "My da' said they had some in the pack he was in before I was born. In fenrirs maw, I think? I dunno if it's still there, though. There was a guy who made it..." He shrugged, then an idea hit him and he looked to the youngest of them who smelled strongly of pack and asked, "Does the pack we're partying next to have any?" He wasn't normally one to suggest theivery, and he hadn't actually
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]