Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-27-2018, 10:58 PM

They were not meant to wait long, it seemed. Almost instantly, the svelte form of the younger woman appeared. She seemed in good spirits, with a smile painted across her lovely features. It didn't take long for the pale woman to match the expression. "It's been a little while. Are you well?" The queen asked, without any trace of malice or wariness. Perhaps she had, in fact, made a good impression.

"That it has, Miss Sparrow." She replied with a soft chuckle. Here she was, with one of the pups that she had examined while still in her womb. Time flew fast. "I am quite well, thank you. I trust you are faring well, yourself?" She questioned in return, brow quirking momentarily.

"And who is this with you?" The queen enquired, looking to the young shaman and the even younger child by her side. Now, Lirika nudged her daughter forth. It was safe, with Sparrow. The queen was kind, and had yet to show herself as malicious. "I bring my daughter, Divo. Her sisters may be along shortly, if they choose to join us today." She introduced the child easily, and found herself only somewhat annoyed when Divo chose to hide yet more. The young girl tucked herself behind her forelimb, peeking out to stare at the other woman. Nothing but a pair of big, baleful eyes and oversized ears. Well, it couldn't be helped.

"This lovely woman is a shaman, from my motherland. She is teaching Divo the ways of the gods, and healing." She nodded her head to the shaman at her side, mercury gaze sliding to rest upon her briefly. She knew better than to leave Olya out of the conversation, as she was far more adept at socializing than Lirika. "I will let her explain our reason for coming to your borders today."

"speech"

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA