size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Ashiel waited patiently as he watched her eyes try to focus on his face. When she finally did she sniggered and spoked in an odd slurred manner, explaining that she was high on a plant called Cannabis. He'd heard of such a thing but had no desire to try it himself, especially after experiencing being drunk when the group had gotten together. It was fun in some ways, he'd enjoyed the feeling of relaxation and just let his stress go but it also made him fearful. He didn't like feeling out of control. He didn't like feeling vulnerable.

He chuckled at the mention of him blocking the sun, as if he were a minor eclipse. Ashiel decided to humor the odd little mortal. He moved and laid down near where she'd patted the ground. "That's right. I've succeeded in my goal. I've become alpha of a pack called the Eclipse Empire. I am in sore need of members if you have an interest in joining. You're a healer right?"

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.