Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
03-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Who would've known he'd spend a portion of his day discussing such serious topics with a young girl, one of Abaven's newest members? He nearly snorted at the thought. Funny how life worked, sometimes. Either way, he was grateful that Caelestis didn't seem too fixated on talking about siblings - both of theirs weren't around, and dwelling too much on it wouldn't do either of them any good.

Instead, talking about her new home was a much better topic. He chuckled at her assessment of her parents, amused at how she thought of them. His own parents - especially his father, who'd had a lot on his plate with running Abaven as well as taking care of all his kids - had been much more relaxed in their parenting style. While he'd once thought his father was perfect, he couldn't help but wonder how jaded he'd been in his assessment of him when he was younger. "Eh. Sounds like they care about you a whole lot," Lark offered with a slow shrug. "Staying here might be a good choice, then. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a bunch of other wolves looking out for you." He could imagine why two parents might be wary of their kid wandering off alone, especially if they were rogues.. maybe staying in Abaven might be the right choice for them, then. He could only hope; it really was nice to have new faces around.

Seeing her excitement at his proposal was wildly contagious, and he found himself chuckling lightly. "Yep, when you're bigger I'll teach you all I know about fighting. Until then, we'll just have to settle on adventures. Sound good?" Lark shot the girl a wide, playful grin. "There's some pretty cool cliffs to the east of here I can take you sometime, and some caves to the West across the rapids when you get older?"