Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
03-05-2018, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2018, 12:43 AM by Caelestis.)
A half-hearted shrug was all the child had to offer along with a mumbled "I guess" Did her parents have to fret and worry over her though? Sure, they generally didn't put much effort into actually stopping her from running all over the nearby lands as she pleased, but it made her feel a little teeny bit guilty to know they worried about her. Dang parents and their loving concern. So rude.

Giggling, Caelestis flashed a mischievous smile at Lark before replying, "I'm sure they wouldn't, but I bet I could still keep everybody on their toes! I'm pretty good at sneakin' around, you know." That sounded like a fun game come to think of it! They should all play hide and seek together. Did packs do that? They should. They definitely should, and Caelestis wanted to make something cool like that happen.

Dancing from one paw to the other in her elated state, Caelestis could only manage a few vigorous nods to Lark's words. Adventures sounded amazing! In fact, why wait? Bouncing closer she would fix Lark with her wide, hopeful eyes and squeak, "Canwegonow? Pleeeease, please Lark, I wanna see the cliffs!" Rearing onto her hind legs, she sought to place her front paws on Lark's chest for a more effective begging position close to his face. After that she'd move on to trying to grab his tail and pulling in an effort to drag him on an adventure with her.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!