gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
03-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Sparrow honestly didn't even know where to start. It wasn't like she could pull Lark aside and tell him all the things Lillianna had done. Besides, she had more or less been reduced to a wishy-washy shadow of her former self. Perhaps she had given up. Perhaps this was her last, desperate grasp for some part in the family she so idolized.

So be it.

Sparrow honestly didn't have it in her to even throw a fit anymore. She wasn't excited, she wasn't surprised, she was just tired. She just sighed in disappointment.

"Fine. I'll start collecting herbs for the time they're born. Don't leave the pack till after you've had them. Judging by how Storm's pups went vanishing left and right, I'd encourage you to make your den far from the borders." Sparrow listed the sentences mechanically, as if rehearsed.

She turned to leave. She needed to be alone.

"Don't think this contributes as doing something for the pack. You're still an omega until you prove yourself again. Raising pups doesn't by itself count as doing something for the pack."

Sparrow cleared her throat, "Please consider that, going forward." She implied that she would hate to have to take action, but that it wasn't out of the question. It wasn't a threat; Abaven simply couldn't continue to have idle members. She could only hope that the added activity of pups would inspire the pack.

-exit-