gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-09-2018, 08:58 PM

Ashiel did his best to be a good patient. Somewhere in the back of his mind he could hear Lydia chiding him if he so much as thought of fidgeting. Silly, he supposed. Even though she was a mortal he'd found her somewhat imposing when he was younger and he woudln't have dare fussed about while she was tending to his wounds. Asharya was another story but then Asharya was always another story. He relaxed when she'd finished and moved to stand, noting that the burning pain from the initial wound was already ebbing.

Ara seemed to take his description of a traveling healer and explained that the pack she'd been a part of had been disbanded. She asked for suggestions and he could only grin. "Well… there is my pack. We're small and young yet but I hope we will grow. It is called the Eclipse Empire and we reside within the Bent Canyon. You'd be more than welcome to visit if you so wished. The pack's main purpose is to serve the Fallen god, my family's ancestor. However, as long as you are respectful I don't require anyone to fully invest themselves in our beliefs." Though he did hope that simple immersion my sway some of the more uncertain mortals of the pack.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.