ardent

I Will Burn Your Kingdom Down, If You Try To Conquer Me And Mine [Eclipse Empire]

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-10-2018, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2018, 03:23 PM by Ashiel.)
Painted In Flames

Ashiel considered Razi's request. Her advice had been very valuable to him and he trusted her judgement. To some it might seem foolish to fill the upper ranks so quickly but Ashiel was young and in need of a core group of well-ranked individuals to help him. He knew Razi's advice would be indispensable. He grinned and nodded. "Razi, you've already proven your wisdom to me when last we spoke. I need wise wolves by my side. I am young and still have much to learn so I would be honored to assign you the rank of Ambassador. When you've gotten settled in we can discuss assignments."

Razi had a few questions for him but they were difficult to answer. "I have not spoken with Amon about our next steps. However, I do believe that we will remain in Auster for the time being with the two packs. As you've deduced we simply do not have the members to justify another pack. In addition I wish to speak to Amon and my companion Griff how we might further interpret the Fallen's god's mission for us.  It may be that conquest into Boreas is entirely unnecessary… but don't hold me to that. Only Amon would truly be able to answer that question." He hoped the answer would pacify her. Ashiel certainly had no plans for conquest. For one his pack was far to small, for another he was far more interested in learning more about his spirituality and the inner workings of the universe. He felt this knowledge vital before making any more big moves.

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.