ardent

I could surely get lost

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 04:06 PM
The night air was incredibly still as she pulled herself from the mouth of the cavern. He let himself stay as till as the wind, keeping the relaxed smile on his features. He just watched her pretty form reposition to seek the solace of the moon. While her eyes were placed on it he let himself take her in. She had captured his attention, and for now he was able to put off his endeavor. He felt himself being drawn to her, there was no reason to be. He pulled his ears back and mentally sighed. He felt such helplessness radiating from her, yet her conscious had built a wall. She seemed wary to admit that her entrapment had taken a lot out of her. He kept himself silent, if the chance arose to give her his help he would do it. For now, her questions would suffice.
He attempted to look like he had not just been staring at her as her eyes found their way back to him. He just smiled and let himself answer, "My parents were loners, so I've never had the experience of living in a pack. Considered it? Well no, not before today. Maybe if he let himself open up to her, she'd be able to put her pride to the side and let him hunt with her.For someone who was unsure about being alone, she seemed a lot lonelier than he had ever been.

[Image: tablebottom.jpg]