Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-16-2018, 11:34 PM
It didn't take too long for her mate to emerge from the depths of the den - which needed to be tidied up a bit - and give her the classic grin that fit so perfectly on that face of his. Swiping a few gentle licks over a messy patch of fur near his ear, she chuckled softly, "That little scoundrel? Oh, she's long gone again by now, I wouldn't bother asking you to catch up to her with those long, energy storing legs of hers!" stepping back a bit she gave him a toothy smile that had her canines poking out from her ebony lips.

"I actually have something much more exciting, or at least less expected, to talk to you about. Remember when we talked about joining Abaven, and I said maybe we could help them learn to fight a bit? I did say that right? In any case- when I spoke with Sparrow about us joining, I may have suggested we, and by that I mostly mean you my dear sweet Zephyr, do just that!" Pale blue eyes sparkled cheerily as she gazed at him and reached to plant a little kiss on his chin. "So, when do you wanna do that? It'll be fuuun..." eyes a little wider, chin tilted downwards so she could look up at him through dark lashes with a look of complete innocence while her canines remained exposed in that smile that seemed to take on a little more of a pouty look. Old as they may be, she wasn't above a little begging to help him not be a stick-in-the-mud.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]