gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-17-2018, 02:05 PM
This guy seemed nice enough, especially since he bothered to entertain Amos' curiosity rather than brushing him off. Always nice to meet someone patient enough to let him sate his need to learn anything and everything. Taking in Frost's explanation, he filed the info away in case he might need it for later use. "Okay, cool. Hey, are there deer you can take down by yourself? I mean I guess it depends on one's size..." He had to cut himself off from dragging the conversation off into irrelevant discussions. It was way too easy for him to distract himself in drowning others in the many questions that filtered through his mind.

Nodding vigorously, he beamed, "Yessir! But, I must admit I'm more a hunter of opportunity rather than someone who uses actual skill... Like, I don't always know what to look for when following a scent trail, or where the best places to start looking for them might be. Usually i see something and i go from there if I'm hungry." he shrugged. He could probably do better if he applied himself but that took a lot of time away from doing other things, like exploring, and fighting! "Also, since I haven't really hunted big game, what do you look for when picking an individual to take down from a herd?"
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]