gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
03-17-2018, 02:27 PM
There was a loud splash and frantic quacking that suddenly woke Philomena from her nap. The long haired female perked her ears and slowly opened her eyes, bright blue orbs shifting to the source of the disturbance. It didn’t take long to spot the other from the reeds -- especially due to her rather unique coat. The other was younger, and perhaps naturally so smaller than than the massive female. Putting two and two together Philomena got to her paws, slowly peeking her head out from her hiding space by the water.

“Trying to get them in the water is too hard, I find. You’re better off looking for them as they waddle on the shore.” Philomena wrinkled her nose. “Though the feathers are a pain…” Realizing the other girl might find her odd, a stranger just half standing in the reeds and giving her some half-assed advice about hunting the ducks, Philly emerged completely and cleared her throat awkwardly.

“A-Anyway… sorry to just babble. I was taking a nap here and happened to hear the commotion.” She glanced to the sopping wet individual with sympathy, her blue gaze softening. “Maybe I can help you get one?”