Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-17-2018, 09:56 PM
Giggling, Cae nodded, "Competition can be a very good thing! i find the more prevelent it is the more activity that arises from it." Once in her youth she met a pack that hosted all kinds of contests in their festivals. Everyone trained hard so they'd be ready fro those annual festivals in hopes of coming out victorious and earn some prizes. It was a cool idea, and Cae wondered if maybe it would be helpful for packs who needed a boost to do things like that. There had to be more ways to get members moving, right?

She was glad Sparrow wanted to take up the offer of a spar. "Just let me know when you want to do it and I'd be glad to, any time."

Considering the question for a bit, she had to think quite a bit. Caelestis would probably be easy. Anything that meant being active and moving in and out around the territory would thrill the child. Zephyr... Well, he was one to lean more heavily towards fighting skills. Honestly she was the one that was most difficult to decide on. "I think Caelestis would love anything involving lots of patrolling and exploring, that seems to be her main focus, although she has mentioned some interest in fighting. Zeph is a fighter, you can ask him though, but I assume he'd prefer something involving that. As for myself... I'm flexible, I've spent more time honing my hunting skills than anything else, but I also have basic fighting knowledge so I don't mind which skill is the primary focus of my rank.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]