gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-18-2018, 07:52 PM
Her answer to why she was so far south resulted in him pressing his ears back. Her son and grandchild had disappeared without an explanation? That was almost completely unheard of in the wreckage family. They didn't just leave without at least saying goodbye. He glanced up past her, towards the northern horizon. He would have to go north and investigate the packs old haunt. He'd have to hunt down Ty and her grandson to see if they were okay. But first storm and her other family members were his highest priority.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'll go north and see if i can find anything, but first you should rest and find comfort. I don't have an official den but I have been staying close to here. You can stay with me for as long as you'd like. Later we can go see if the pack you lived in before is still home to your daughter and maybe we will find clay or Frostbite. I've seen Frost and scented clay, so maybe they could keep an eye out too." He of course thought of this with the most level head he could.

He gave her a smile, reassuring as he could be. He also aimed to lift her chin with the tip of his nose. "Whatever has happened to your family, don't blame yourself. You have done everything you could to raise them right. I'm sure they will come back sooner or later, and in the mean time if any of your family wishes to stay with us they are more than welcome to. Maybe you can even help me decide my next move." He sat slowly and carefully, aware of the small cracks in his aging hips as he did so. Arthritis would be what killed him one day he was sure.