Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-18-2018, 08:11 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

He listened coolly to her explanation, and as he listened, a chill grew more and more pronounced in his eyes. There was a heavy, cold silence for several beats after she’d finished speaking, in which he silently hoped she wasn’t going to confirm the growing suspicion.

“I assume you gave him no information?” There was a silky, chilling note to his voice. Bad enough that she had obviously shared words with a wolf of a pack that’d been hostile with Celestial, and not howled for the bloody pack at the first whiff of him.

He was stiff, searching her sightless features for any sign of indignation at such an implication that she might have shared information with an enemy about a former member of Celestial. An act that was in direct contrast with a law that had been in place when his mother had founded Celestial.

A law Acapella had been taught the day she and Dagger had joined the pack, and a law he, Regulus, maintained in the pack’s rules.

He added in a voice of cold stillness, "You will tell me, from beginning to the very end, precisely what happened here, and you will leave nothing out. Not the smallest word nor the tiniest detail. And you will tell me why the hell you thought it to be alright for a wolf of Talis to be so bloody close to this pack's borders and didn't call for anyone."

A loud snap of his jaws added weight to the word as he rapped out, "Now."

Please don't prove me right...

[Image: T8yHvja.png]