size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-18-2018, 08:53 PM

He nodded after she agreed to his request, a murmur of thanks falling from his lips. It was strange for him to have a conversation without some sort of altercation, but she had done nothing to him. He really did feel bad for blinding her, but there nothing he could do now to fix that. It's not like he could restore her eyesight, but the least he could do was...well, maybe something for her. Make her life a little easier, if she let him.

Ears lifted slightly, head raising to look at her when she told him her name. Acapella Adravendi? He didn't particularly know any Adravendi's, but he had heard stories. Stories that were way before his time, so he wasn't concerned or inclined to see her as an enemy of the Armada name. "My name is Greed Armada, our family has quite the history, but seeing as how it was way before my time, I'm not interested in making you or your kin an enemy." He sighed, ears flicking as he thought. His mind returned to the day of the raid, remembering how she had fought. She lacked experience, that much he saw. "Can I ask how much fight training you've Had? Are you a warrior? Or something else?" He was genuinely curious, and if she wasn't a warrior then it made sense that day. She had fought as hard as she could, but he had been the better fighter. An idea came to his mind, but the question was...would she accept that offer?

Ooc// didn't realise you replied lol

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!