size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-19-2018, 12:58 AM

He had been wandering since Talis fell, though he'd kept an eye out for those he had known since birth. His alpha had promised them a home soon enough, and he had no doubt that the Ancora's would keep their promise. He considered for a moment, taking a pack of his own...but he discarded the thought soon after. His fathers own attempt had somewhat dissuaded Greed, but at the same time it remained at the back of his mind. He wanted to prove he was better than Liar, but he also didn't want to be tied down to such a responsibility just yet. He wasn't exactly the friendly type, but then again, he was sure there were alphas out there who were just like him. Maybe he could do it. Just not now.

Wandering in the western lands, the sky grew dark and he was left to wander in the dark. It didn't bother him though. The cover of darkness made it easier for him to blend into the shadows and the light of the moon, but he wasn't sneaking around to begin with. The breeze brought a scent familiar to him, however, and he was surprised that he would encounter her out here. Curious, he sought her out until he spotted the woman's familiar form near the banks of the lake. He stopped several yards away, watching her beneath the light of the moon. After several long moments, he approached, slightly scuffling his paws against the dirt so she could hear him. "May I join you?" He stopped a few feet away. If she didn't want him around, then he'd leave her alone. But tonight, he craved some company. He had always lived in a pack since he was born, but he had always been a loner even in a group of others. Now that he was a true loner, he wasn't quite sure what to do with himself.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!