gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-19-2018, 01:07 AM

His sister was pissed, but then again he couldn't really pity her. As much as he loved his sister, it was her own fault for getting into a situation she didn't want. In this case, it was kids. Enigma had toyed with the idea of children of his own, but after Hellstrom's siege he was unable to. He had tried to convince Para to keep the three pups, but she would not budge on wanting to get rid of them. Walking back to the barn, he figured he could try to make one last attempt at changing her mind, but knowing her, she more than likely wouldn't bite.

He spotted her sitting outside the barn and eyeing the trio of pups with disdain. He stopped a few feet from her, his own gaze finding the pups playing not too far away. At one point in his life, he had the same disdain about kids, but that had changed after he got feelings for Takira. Sighing, he cast that thought away. It was just him and Paradox now. The rest of his family were either gone or dead, and these children would carry the Hellstrom and Armada legacy...right? "Have you decided what to do?" He questioned her, keeping his voice low so the pups wouldn't hear them.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!