Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-19-2018, 01:36 AM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

The boy’s easy-going nature helped greatly in lifting Regulus’ mood, and a soft chuckle escaped the crimson male as he lowered his haunches to the ground, glad to rest for a moment. If he was being fully honest with himself, he felt older than he used to, just in the last few weeks. He wasn’t ware of the fine specks of white that had begun to fleck his muzzle, though.

Far from age, they were the product of stress in very recent days. However, thoughts of old age and stress he tossed aside as he answered the young male with a grinning, “I thing Aurielle would have quite a litany of abuse for me if I refused you at least a chance.”

It was quite clear that he was wrapped around his little girl’s paw, even if she was nearing a time of not being so little anymore.

He tipped his head as he considered Amos, smiling at the clear eagerness the male showed at proving himself. “Depending on how much energy you have, you have two options as a wolf wishing for a Legionary Rank, if that’s your hope. One, you can spar me, with Aurielle as a Witness. If you win, you get the rank. If you lose, but you showed great promise in the spar, then you may join, but you will be placed as a Unit until you’ve trained enough to rise in rank. If you lose abysmally… Well… I’d suggest getting in more practice and trying again.

“Alternatively, I can give you a test question. You’re more likely to gain a rank with a correct answer, and if you need any training to brush up your skills, you’ll be given a mentor to help you learn.”

His head cocked as he grinned at the boy, waiting for his choice while his peripheral vision caught the familiar pale shimmer up on the wall, out of Amos’ range of sight and creeping carefully closer. His daughter had been taking lessons from her cat, clearly.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]