gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-19-2018, 02:29 AM
Amos chuckled at Regulus' remark, though from what Amos had seen of him so far he doubted Reg would do such a thing even without his daughter's 'insistence'. Nah, Regulus was too nice, Amos could see it. Or maybe Amos was just lucky enough to have somehow gained his favor. Didn't matter much either way.

Listening to the explanation, he nodded, and his canines saw daylight as he game Reg an even bigger toothy smile. "Oh, I'm a glutton for punishment, through and through," he laughed, tail twitching with anticipation as he added, "I'll opt for a spar, for the legionary rank of course. Here's hoping I've learned something." He was never good at questions anyhow, maybe it was dumb not to try that option but hey, what could he say? He was a fool if there ever was one but he'd be damned if he didn't try and give it his all.

Unfortunately for Amos, he was far too focused on Reg to be lucky enough to catch sight nor sound of the shimmering girl sneaking up nearby. Maybe eventually he'd wish he had.