gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-05-2013, 06:38 PM

Silent knew that Bronze was no idiot. After years of being together, departing, and reuniting, the connections they had shared since puppihood were still there. A complicated jumble of family ties, love, anger, fights, heartache, want and desire...all such things existed because they were meant to happen, meant to be. Now, nine years later, as she stood in front of him, all those ties were brought into light. In her emerald eyes, her heart could be read by the love of her life. She knew he could see how all of her feelings came together in that moment.
"I am only as needy as I have to be, darling. Certain times call for..." she looked him up and down, "certain measures...to be taken." Her smile became soft, sensual, as she took a couple of steps back from the male. He wanted her, his touch drove her mad; they were both enticed by the atmosphere Spring brought.
With one longing look from the black female, she turned with her back to him. Looking over her shoulder, she then said, "As for you being older and not moving as quickly as you used to...I surely hope you don't consider me as one of those hills you can't climb over." Silent flicked her tail, gave another smile with the lust in her eyes, before she turned her head and walked into the secluded area of the Gulley she had chosen. With bated breath, Silent waited to see if he would follow. If he didn't, she would feel downright childish and guilty.

"talking"