size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-22-2018, 08:34 PM
Swallow the Sun

Ashiel resorted to moving slowly and cautiously with his eyes tipped downward to make sure he didn't step into any tar. The probably was that he had no idea where he was going but he hoped that if he kept walking in one direction that eventually he'd get to the other side somewhere. He really didn't care where that somewhere was right now. As he moved along he suddenly heard a voice close by.  Ashiel's eyes narrowed.  Wait a minute… that voice was vaguely familiar.  He moved to follow it and to his surprise he found Torin, the young male he'd sparred against when he'd travelled into Boreas. "Well, well, fancy meeting you here. Torin, right?"

It was then Ashiel noticed that the man was standing ankle deep in tar.  "Oh dear… got yourself in quite the-"

Another voice called out and Ashiel's ears twitched.  The voice was farther away and sounded like a woman. "One minute." He trotted off toward the voice and found a woman with her back paws stuck in the tar to.  "Ack… you're stuck too…" He frowned and bit his lip.  Crap!  What was he supposed to do?  Was it just as easy as pulling them. "Torin!  There's a woman over here whose stuck as well! I'll try and help her first then we'll come help you." He turned to the woman. "Will that work for you?" She only had two paws stuck vs Torin's four so he hoped to free her himself then the pair of them could pull the other man out…. theoretically.  Could you just… pull someone out of tar? "I don't know what else to try but pulling.  Hang on, I'm going to grab your scruff, try and push when I pull."  He moved toward her, jaws reaching out toward her scruff if she'd let him and then he hoped to start pulling. All the while he wracked his brain for other ideas.

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.