ardent

Hmm a new friend, or enemy? [P]

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2018, 09:29 PM

The man looked at the woman with a pause, had he sayed 'Dame'. Damnit he shook his crown at the thought, before receiving a secondary smile. He turned his crown away from the woman for a moment, and looked to the rippling waves that brushed along the side of the river bank.

The man turned to face the woman as her maw began to open, and she began to speak. "Just going for a walk, letting my mind work out some thoughts. That sort of thing. What about you? Do you live around here?" he would give a shake to his crown before replying, "I just like staying around these part, it never seems to hold death or...Sadness. No i don't live around here, i don't really have a home." he sighed, his crown turning away to hide his visage.

Alot of happened to him when he had a home, it was scary...And death happened alot around him he even had became a cannibal but he, had been trying to hide that for a long time he still was... He turned towards the woman as she asked about his companion. "Yes shes Alexandria, my pet-compaion." he stuttered, before Alexandria gave him a loud, disappointed shriek.

He began to ask her, "Do you live around here?" before a fish began to jump from the water, bringing with it a rainbow from the shards of water that reflected the suns rays. A sudden chirp for Alexandria and, she was after the fish her talons fully pointed torward the fish and with a final dive...She had the fish beaten in its game, she landed on a fallen logs stump. As she began to feast on it, with a few chirps in between her beakfulls of the fresh, salmon.

"Speak"||'Thinks'