Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-25-2018, 02:00 AM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

The Archangel struggled not to laugh as Aurielle struck a bull’s eye in the middle of Amos’ frame and sent him rolling. He did note the quick reflexes and nodded internally to himself as he grinned at the young male. For all that the young man had just been tackled by a smaller, younger wolf, he seemed remarkably cheerful about it.

However, he could already feel that he would want the wolf in his pack, and thus, he made a quick decision as he tilted his head. “Not that I often do this, but… how about this; I’ll give you a question to answer, and whether you get it right or not, we’ll move to the spar. If you give an answer that works for the situation I give you, you’re in as a Unit wolf. The spar will determine whether you gain the rank of Legionary here as well. I’m not sure if you noticed the border scents, but… we need members.”

A hint of worry, just barely noticeable to one who wasn’t observant. He felt his daughter’s gradated eyes on him, sharing the worry as they waited for Amos’ response.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]