size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
03-25-2018, 02:03 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

To be honest Brandr was hoping the alpha would say no and he was relieved to hear that at least one pack had been left mostly untouched. The majority of Regulus' info was what he'd heard second hand from others. Brandr nodded at the mention of the fall of Talis that he'd heard from Iskra. He gave the names of a few Abraxas that had visited Celestial's border and Ashiel filed the names away.

Brandr shook his head. "Bass left seasons ago to hunt for some missing pups but we have not heard from him in what feels like ages. We do not expect to see him again. The pack is now ruled by one of his family, Sparrow Destruction. I do not know her thoughts on an alliance with Celstial but I can't see why Abaven would seek to cut ties. In these dangerous times those of us who would not bow to the will of the Abraxas need to stick together."

He grinned gratefully to Regulus. "Thank you, Regulus. Your offer is very kind." He tipped his head in goodby to the black and white man before turning his attention back to the alpha. Brandr hopped over the wall gracefully to stand next to the alpha and he would let the other lead the way to the kill. "I can confirm your suspicions about Talis. I met a woman from that pack who said it had been conquered by a man named Ashiel Abraxas. Has anyone told you of Dragoste's fate?"

had such elegant graffiti