Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-25-2018, 04:06 PM

Valdís continued to the eye the bird but as the man said that he knew the bird and that she was his companion she slowly eased up. She knew on occasion that some wolves did make friends with other species but it was hard to tell at a glance and she'd always had that fight instinct. Slowly she nodded her head toward the owl in greeting. The man spoke about this part of the land but stated that he ultimately didn't live anywhere. She nodded. "I get that, I don't live anywhere either. I used to be a part of a pack named Talis but… they no longer exist." She felt anger bubble in her stomach again but time had begun to cool it. Pack challenges were a part of life for wolves but it was still frustrating that Ashiel had been the one to challenge. "My name is Valdís by the way, what's yours?" She watched the bird for a moment as she skillfully caught a salmon. Valdís had to admit, there were times she wished she could fly.

"Talk" "You" Think