Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-25-2018, 09:58 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

It saddened Regulus to hear about Bass’s disappearance, but he felt a strong surge of approval for his actions. That was the act of a leader who cared. He made note of Sparrow’s name, now aware of whom to howl for if he went to visit Abaven to speak with her personally. “I’ll be sure to come over at some point to meet with her, if you’d like to let her know in advance. It’s always nice to know when you’re expecting a visitor.”

He chuckled softly as he led the way toward the pack’s Seat, visible on the horizon as a wooded hill rising from the plains.

He dipped his head in thought as Brandr confirmed that Celestial had indeed fallen. “Then this Ashiel, in a sense, saved Talis’ leader the pain of having to deal with a siege from Celestial.”

The name Dragoste didn’t ring a bell for him. No pack leader had visited his border from a Dragoste, and as his sister hadn’t set out with his messages for the other packs, he’d had no chance to even hear of them. A frown creased his brow as he answered, “I’m afraid I’ve never even heard of that Pack in the first place. Who was its leader, or leaders?”

He wondered if the woman Brandr had gotten the news from about Talis’ fate had been Iskra, but he kept that thought to himself.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]