gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
03-26-2018, 12:35 AM
Minding her own business, trying to choose a good direction to go in, the last thing Iskra really had expected was to have some stranger approach outta the blue and offer commentary on where she needed to go. What we expect and what actually happens are rarely one and the same, and so Iskra found herself with an unexpected companion sitting nearby. At the woman’s words Iskra’s forehead wrinkled slightly. Where did- ohh, yes, this woman was at the challenge. That meant she was an Abraxas, family of Ashiel’s. Good to know.

Moving to step towards the suggested path Iskra shrugged, ”Thanks for the tip, love, and no  I have no business with the ‘Eclipse’. Unless- well, you see I do have business with one of your relatives. Malleus. Did he join, or?” she paused, waiting to hear the woman’s reply. Wait, would she even tell Iskra? The starry woman sure hoped so, since having to go ask around and call to both packs for answers she could just get now would be an annoying detour on this long overdue return.