gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
03-26-2018, 12:37 AM
It didn’t much matter toher whether or not the darker woman fully believed her, all that mattered was getting on her way already! She was dreadfully late by now, honestly it was sort of embarrassing and she really needed to spend the rest of the journey figuring out how to explain why she took ages to return. Did she have a grudge against the Abraxas? Not really, oddly enough. She didn’t fault them too much for the challenge. But that didn’t mean she liked them or understood why they did it. She just wasn’t necessarily on a path for revenge. A nonchalant shrug was her only real reply to this lady’s comment.

The next bit, spoken with saccharine sweetness that had Iskra feeling uncomfortable was a lot more unsettling. Lucky Iskra, she had nothing to hide. Meeting the liquid gold gaze of her apparent interviewer she smiled sweetly and chirped, ”We have a deal, I’m delivering him some useful herbs as part of it in return fo-” hold up! Scanning the area, she realized she was not carrying her bundle, and it was nowhere to be seen! ”Nononononooo!” she shrieked, racing around the immediate area in a panic as though someone had cut off her tail and she was trying to recover it.

When it was clear the collection of herbs she had prepared was now missing, she bounded over to Razi, stopping a little too close and pleaded, ”Will you please help me find the herbs? I can’t believe I lost them, they took forever to collect and I’m late enough as it is! Oh, Iskra you idiot!” Beside herself, Iskra was at a loss. Trailing her own scent was way harder than trailing someone else’s. Great, when did she even lose them?