Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-26-2018, 12:38 AM
Satisfied with what she heard, Razi was inclined to answer Iskra’s original question when the girl cut off, those blue eyes widening to a size they shouldn’t have been able to attain as a look of panic appeared on her rose-colored face. Taken aback by the other woman’s antics, Razi watched Iskra zip around like a chicken without a head. My my, what a sight. It left her feeling rather uncertain of what to do. That is, till the star-covered woman came bounding right up to her, basically nose to nose and begged for assistance. ”Uhm, I mean, I guess I could help?” The words had barely left her mouth, when she suddenly found herself following after the fretting stranger, looking quite bewildered but knowing she’d already agreed to assist. For her own sake she hoped this was an important enough matter to have disrupted her day with it.

”Okay, okay, calm down!” she commanded, silencing Iskra with her words and even getting her to sit down and face her. Good. ”What are we looking for? Describe it, and where you last had it.”