gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
03-26-2018, 12:43 AM
”Oh, thank you so much, thank you thank you!” she cried at Razi’s words, turning on her heels and racing to continue looking, running back and forth through the area and back down the trail she’d used to arrive at this point. The only thing that stopped her from continuing to go flying through the forest in a tizzy was the dark Abraxas woman’s loud, commanding tone. Suddenly she felt like a kid in trouble and promptly sat down sheepishly before her new acquaintance.

Thinking back to the bundle she’d been traveling with in her mouth for ages, it was easy to describe it in detail. ”It’s a relatively large bundle of herbs, probably this big” she said without hesitation, gesturing with her paw above the ground to gauge the rough size of the bundle, ”There are like a dozen different herbs in there of varying amounts, all wrapped up in a deer hide with leather strips tied around it. It’s hard to mistake for anything else, really.” Glancing at the stoic woman’s features nervously, she hoped she was doing a good job of relaying the needed description. Thinking back over her day she concentrated hard. When did she last have it? What was she doing?

Hmm…. Oh! Of course, how did she forget?!

Rising swiftly to her paws she grinned real wide, tail beginning to wag. ”I know! I was picking a trail back by the river? Stream? Whatever, but I set it down back there closer to the falls while I was deciding and i must have moved on without it.” She was all set to return, moving back along the semi-worn path when Iskra realized… She had no clue which way was back. Glancing to the dark and light lady eyeing her carefully, Iskra asked gently, ”Would, uhm, you be up for a little walk? I don’t know which trails I was on. Some navigator I am… Guess I need more practice.” Okay so she probably didn’t actually need help and was likely only lying t herself thinking she might, but now that she was calming down she kind of wanted to hang out with this pretty lady a little bit longer. Couldn’t hurt to just chat a little bit longer, right? Not like Iskra was trying to get in her pants, but she did want to hang around the woman a little bit longer. Maaaybe she could learn a bit more about this family that was hell bent on taking over the world apparently. Or just look at this pretty gold eyes and let them send pangs through her heart as she contemplated hos much she missed staring into Dragon's bright green gaze. Even though she'd had a troubling talk with Regulus, Iskra would be lying if she said she didn't miss her mate after all this time apart.