Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-26-2018, 08:08 PM

Valdís turned her head and grit her teeth but finally she sighed. "A pack challenge. Ashiel Abraxas challenged the leader of Talis, Dragon Ancora and won" She shrugged lightly. "It happens but it's still frustrating. Dragon plans to start Talis up again but I don't know yet that I'll be joining again…" The breeze picked up, it tussled her fur and her thoughts drifted to Ásvor, the friend she was quickly realizing was more than a friend. Some how she'd fallen in love the other woman and all of a sudden her anger dissipated as a stirring hope started to beat in her breast. She only occasionally saw Ásvor because her friend lived in the north of Boreas where as she had lived in Talis down in Auster. Separated by a sheer vast expanse of earth and sea but now… now… what was stopping her from going north?

Valdís suddenly grinned and laughed. "Honestly, now that I've had time to think on it I do think it's best. There's someone I've been wanting to see who lives very far away. Of course... there was the problem of whether Ásvor would feel the same. Valdís bit her lip but cast the thought aside. "Nice to met you Xander and Alexandria. You know it is too nice a day to just stand around talking. You want to walk with me?" She started to stroll along the river bank, turning to gaze back at Xander. "Say, how did you and Alexandria meet anyway?"

"Talk" "You" Think