Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-27-2018, 06:47 PM
Stuck at a place where the path forked off into three more trails, Razi was sniffing out the one to take when Iskra spoke from somewhere behind her. Offering little more acknowledgement than a simple flick of an ear, she replied, "Razi." Finding the scent again - which was no easy task with one one who left it right behind her, mind you - she took off at a lope. It was nice that the red woman had stuck to defined trails, it made it much much easier to retrace her steps.

They moved in silence for a while before a question began to bug her enough that she finally spoke. "Iskra, I do find it quite curious that you seem to hold no ill will towards me or my family. Or, at least none I've noticed. I guess I don't understand it, your ability to come so calmly with business for my Nephew that involves herbs. Actually, explain that again, I'm curious to know more if you don't mind sharing." Her words didn't really leave room for Iskra to pass on doing a little storytelling. Razi's interest was piqued and now she was gunna learn all she could about this Iskra woman.
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]