gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-28-2018, 10:27 PM
Ashiel thought Dahzbog was correct, though Czern remained unconvinced one way or the other. At times he thought perhaps deities did back him specially, certainly when he found himself bursting up from the ground. Other times, though, he was a prideful and wild creature who preferred to think he made his own way in life and that there was nothing but his own capabilities to thank or find wanting should he succeed or fail. Both options, the presence of and lack of higher powers, had their merits he supposed.

Shrugging, he let his gaze flick skyward as he sighed, "It is possible, I will not discount that. At times my perspective is skewed by my feelings about my sire, but that is an entirely different story." At Ashiel's next comment Czern scoffed playfully, "Ah, breathing's not so bad. I rather missed it while I clawed my way up from the roof of the underworld."

He made a mental note that  he might just need to meet this 'master wanderer' for himself if he decided to stick around. A slight wag of his tail and warmer expression preceded his reply, "Good! And I suppose. I like to think both parties learn a good deal in a fight, if they're paying attention." Turning to follow the man to his pack, Czern felt the lancing pain of another headache starting and found himself grateful to be on his way to a healer.

-exit-