Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-29-2018, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2018, 08:02 AM by Cloudburst.)

It didn't take too long for someone to show up. He turned to find a somewhat familiar face, and he racked his brain to put a name to her face. If he recalled, she was one of the children of the blue wolf that had been a part of Dauntless, and it took him a moment until at last, he remembered. "Aerndis! I haven't seen you in ages, of course you can help!" He offered a warm smile, "I don't know if you remember me, we lived in Dauntless together. I'm Cloud, Ty's brother." His tail beat the ground a few times before suddenly holding still. Another voice. When he looked to see who it was, his eyes grew wide with surprise to see that his sister had come to join them.

He nodded, at a loss for words. He felt bad for leaving her without a word, but at the time he didn't know how to feel. He supposed Ty's influence had gotten to him, but his brother was gone now. And Cloud had been left alone. Lastly, a male larger than he was showed up, older than him too. He offered to help in exchange for a share of their catch, and of course he nodded to him too. "Of course! It's only fair we each get a share. Besides, I don't think I'd be able to eat one by myself anyway," He chuckled, gaze returning to the herd to watch them for a moment. Ears flicked at males question towards Aerndis, and he wondered too. Of course, he also didn't want to leave her out if she wanted to really hunt. "I'm sure we can work her into something, if anything maybe a learning experience?" His gaze found Gryphon, almost as if he were looking to him for any ideas.

"Speak"

art by Risketch