Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-20-2013, 11:02 PM
- as iterjup's outer display appeared to eagerly and attentively drink in the monologue, jupiter was hardly listening, scoffing with immeasurable disdain within at having to trust another so easily on the outside. in some ways she hated the reputation as a shallow, ditsy creature that she had formed for herself, but in so many ways it was insanely useful. she was merely waiting for the day that a male made an attempt to take advantage of her... oh, how she would tear them apart!

- she returned to the task at hand, knowing that such eager thoughts would show outwardly soon if she did not stop them there. jupiter's ears tilted back, an innocent look of fear and dread taint her features. "oh, how i hope you'll be alright," she enthused, a sort of desperate tone in her voice. "i hope you succeed. i can see how strongly you feel about it." jupiter was forced to remain ambiguous with her address because she had recalled very little of it, but had heard some strange word thrown around. tarkein? she assumed that it was probably the leader of the pack, which would be likely. didn't she say something about founding the pack...? "how i wish we could help in more ways than just showing you there! but... i can't bear to see you suffer without being able to chase your goal. so i'll take you to the pack lands," she surrendered.

- mercury only placidly blinked and began to groom his fur and privates, feinting extreme and thorough disinterest in the conversation. this was relatively surprising to jupiter--not because of the grooming; he did that all of the time and honestly didn't care--but because he didn't act agitated. how odd it was of him to completely play along with the iterjup ploy, but with how uncomfortable the tasmanian devil's presence made sade, maybe it was better that he was acting the way he was. "alright, then... this way..." she murmured, throwing a bit of reluctance into her timbre as she headed in the general direction of the packs.

? 345 words ?

[ o o c ; ] yay, got it done when I said I would! <3

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.