ardent

Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie (marvel et Czernobog)

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-29-2018, 10:42 PM

BEEN CHASIN' DREAMS

Forfax was horrified, but she had no choice in the matter. While she was older, Divo was bigger. That trumped everything. Even as she confronted the giant beast, her smallest sister pressed tight against her side. A quick lick was pressed to the top of Forfax's head, trying to remind her that she was safe. Nothing was going to happen- someone was going to come to their rescue soon enough.

"You're quite brave, you know." The rumbling vocals of the giant man reverberated through her bones. Her hackles spiked up for a moment or two. She raised her chin even higher, daring him to test her mettle. "I am to be a shaman, you know. I already know curses!" An empty threat, as well as a lie. Did he need to know she was fibbing? No, not at all. "I am Czernobog. And you, little fighter?" he questioned easily, showing no malice. Yet. However, the vaguely familiar name of the black god drew a gasp from the shaman in training. He was from another realm! One paw slid backwards to block her sister yet more from view.

It seemed as though her sister wouldn't be silenced. "Our papa will be real mad if you eat us, you know!" Faxxy cried fearlessly. "Our mama will eat you right back!" She shouted threats at the much larger, imposing male. She snapped her teeth at her sister, hissing a wordless warning. What if he was a spirit? He might carry them off to another realm, and they would never see Da or mama again. How foolish of Forfax. "That's good, it would be a shame if they did not miss you should you be gobbled up, but I assure you I'm not fond of munching on little Дети" the black god said calmly, wearing a broad grin.

Ah, shit. He'd heard their plan, and now he would know what to do if he wanted to gobble them up. The pallid child eyed the black god, as he lowered himself to lounge on the ground. What was his plan? He didn't look so scary, laid out prone like that. Was that his plan? To lull them into a false sense of security? She would not be fooled! "While I am large and imposing, I am no threat" he chuckled. The child narrowed her eyes. Yeah, right. That's just what someone would say to convince two little pups they weren't about to be gobbled up. "По крайней мере, не для невинного."

"But you are the black god!" She cried indignantly. She'd been taught as much, that the black god was a figure of chaos and destruction. "Teacher says that the black god will fool and curse you, if you let him." Perhaps she was just as bad as Forfax, carelessly lobbing threats at a deity. However, she must make his foolishness known. Smart pups grew up to be smart wolves, and dumb pups got gobble up by spirits and demons.

"speech"

BUT I NEVER SLEPT