gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-03-2018, 08:07 PM

Family should have his back, but surprisingly Branch never took it as turning their back to him. He knew the elder sisters were not fond of the idea of possibly putting the family in danger. If they did take his suggestion and failed then the family would be in danger. It made things complicated for him with his ambitions and everyone had been sad to see him part from the family clan. Her smile apologetic and he could feel some reassurance. She had stated what he had expected saying his family should have supported him. Then she agreed that his dreams were valid that made him perk up. So then someone else other then him thought it could be possible? It was enlightening to him and only fueled his ambitions.

"Yea the politics of packs are still foreign to me too which has made me hesitant, but I'm glad someone else feels that it is possible. It really helps me want to move forward," he said with a smile and a wag of his tail.

Things soon changed with his question as she drew in a breath. He wanted to take his question back now, but it was far to late and she began to speak. His eyes softening as she began to tell him. She confirmed his fear, her mother was buried there and not that long ago. His ears would lay gently flat against his head. He felt horrible, but she reassured him wanting him to bring new life to that territory. She seemed to light up as she told him that, she really wanted him to. Though the graves of loved ones were not to be disturbed, it was out of respect for the dead. If he did rise his pack this would mean one thing.

"As long as your alright with it and I know this may come to a surprise since we have just met, but I would like to honer your mother's grave and keep it from being disturbed," he said his ears raising on his head. He was taught graves were not to be disturbed, but to be honored and he was going to do the same with her mother's.

"Branch Talk", & 'Branch Think'