gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-04-2018, 05:28 PM
She cried out and he watched. His gaze was boring holes into her as she backpedaled away from him. She was meek and maybe even a little submissive if such a thing was to be judged by and believed. It marked her an interesting woman in his book. Meek women didn't normally have it in them to fight back, and if she was a true submissive than she would be just that much easier to mold into a woman of his harem.

He waited ever so patiently, which for him if one knew him, knew that in itself was quite a feat. That for that to happen he must of already seen something in the smaller woman. But wait he did, for her to sort herself out enough to gain some sort of bearings on what was going on, but he wouldn't wait forever. Then she finally seemed ready for conversation as she huffed and then asked a question of him. Could she help him? What kind of question was that? Any woman could help him, so long as he wanted them to. "That depends truly... Though I somehow doubt you truly want to." He left it at that. He lifted his head up then looking over the top of the grasses and making it look like he was about to move on. Probably not the best way to get a girl but he had multiple methods to try.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.