gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Whatever You Are, Be A Good One

There was that aura of danger around this male, and it made Serene worry. He was very large, and very muscular, which meant that the sandy fae in no way could over power or slip away. She was stuck... but maybe she could slip away into the tall grass and hide? Doubtful but maybe. She watched as the brute studied her, and she felt exposed. What did he want from her? His answer was vague, and it left her with many questions, but she stayed silent until he moved. He looked as if he was leaving, and perhaps that was for the best. As she watched him, she realized that she still needed to find a way out. Maybe she could follow him out? He seemed to know the way.

"I-If it's something I can help you with, and I do, will you help me find a way out of here?" She offered cautiously, not wanting to give him any ideas. She wanted to help others, that was most certainly in her nature, but she didn't trust strangers willingly. This male, stealthy and massive, made every bone in her body shake with fear. But she couldn't just sit around all day baking in the sun, drying out. Still, she was wary of this stranger, and she sat planted in her spot, ready to bolt if need be.

"Speech"