gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-05-2013, 10:52 PM

Silent kept his gaze until he rose to his hind legs. She closed her eyes, turned her head forward, and felt the light pressure of his paws on her back. Her hind legs became sturdy as stone, not bending under the weight Bronze put on. A sigh escaped her lips as she heard him utter the sweet words that meant more to her than anything, 'I love you, Silent'. His touch made her shiver and when he finally gave in, she leaned into it with a soft moan and her own words. "I love you too, Bronze..."
-fade to black-
The end results were two satisfied wolves and the sky changing from sunset pinks and purples to dark blue and blacks. Silent's legs became shaky once Bronze stepped down next to her, making her want to collapse in a sweaty heap. However, she waited until she turned, gave Bronze a lick and loving nuzzle, until she lowered herself to the ground. The temperature began to slowly drop with the oncoming night, cooling her body and the secluded area. Her gaze looked up to Bronze before he joined her on the grass.
She looked up at the sky, taking in the moon and stars that sparkled above them. A sigh escaped the fae's lips and she softly spoke. "I can't believe we are here, right now...and we just became one." Her gaze met his and took in the details of his face. The way his fur was matted against his face, the gleam in his eyes and the potential smile that showed when she made it first. "I wished to be with you for so long, so many years after the night you left...and now...I am glad I kept on having hope." Ears perked and tongue lolled out of her mouth as she regained her cool body temp. "Don't ever leave me again...okay?"

"talking"