gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-04-2018, 08:38 PM
He was starting to turn away when she finally seemed to take the bait. He refrained from grinning, he was learning more and more how it was his brother seemed to do this without having to attack a woman. It was almost too easy to get her to bite though so the victory wasn't his, yet. He stopped and looked back towards her with as much disinterest as he could manage. It seemed she was lost in this field then. Well it seemed she was really in a tight spot then. "Well to me it seems your lost here in this field, so your options are limited. I could leave you here to die, seeing as the only prey I've seen here seems to be meager mouthfuls. Or you follow me and owe me. As your payment for a good deed on my part, I want something you very much can give to me."

He wasn't stupid. He wouldn't just walk her out of this field for free. Nothing worth having came without a price, and the price of her life was one that might fall very heavy on her shoulders one day. A life for many lives most likely was a hefty one but he didn't come cheap.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.