Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-04-2018, 11:03 PM

Kahaia was startled to hear him speak up and ask if she were alright. Hello, sir, you were just staring at nothing! Was she the only one who thought that to be a little weird. Still, she wasn't going to question that. This man said something about herbs? Could he be a healer, because that exactly what she needed right now.

"I'm Kahaia, and I'm fine." she said matter-of-factly. "How did you know I was herb hunting, are you a healer?"She was quick to put the little cockiness away, as the girl needed him. He was somebody that could possibly teach her much more about healing. Things she might need in the future, to prove herself useful and trade her skills for information. "I could really use your help. I'm trying to understand a little more about healing and remembering which herbs are which."

She normally wouldn't ask for help. Girl was too self-sufficient. She didn't need anyone else's help. However, the girl had learned earlier that sometimes getting the help of others is just what a young girl like her needs. She could do with a few more lessons before trying to jump right into healing people. Lass needed to know more before she acted like a pro.