gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 07:15 AM

Relief wasn't that far away and somehow that gave him such mental relief. It was strange to think such a morbid deed would make him feel so much more at peace then just dying peacefully like a normal wolf would. The darkness that swirled within his mind was turning him into a man that no one would recognize. But the bitterness that welled up over the years and the jealousy of what Zephyr had and he didn't helped the darkness be born. A smirk played at his lips on her comment of the mind reader still amused by it.

She seemed to be on the same mind frame with this pact they had just made with one another, which is good. It was unlikely he would find another like herself and he was ready to be free from this world. She questioned where he would like to settle and he looked around for a brief moment. In the open wouldn't be bad unless it grew colder throughout the night, but he wasn't sure if she was up for traveling in her current state. It was always proper to let the lady decide either way and that's where a little of his old self would shine through.

"I have a den in the next territory over in weeping woods if your are up for traveling a little further, if not here will do just fine," he said with a slight nod of his head.

If anything they would have each other for warmth if it got to cold.

"Talk." & 'Think'

[Image: YhOwDpX.png]