gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 07:32 AM

It was a quiet night, the beginning of Autumn and surprisingly it wasn't too cold. Her fur had already begun it's growth in preparation for winter which she hoped would be an easy one. Snow would make it a lot more difficult on the blind women to hunt so hopefully if it was an easy winter she would survive just fine. Her thoughts turned back to the day she had met the younger male, how he seemed sincerely apologetic for what he had done to her. His pack was currently in shambles and she wondered where he might be right now. Really he was the only one she knew outside of Celestial, but it would be difficult to find him when she had no clue where to start.

Fate though had other plans, it seemed she wanted them to run into each other once again. At first Ella hadn't heard his quiet approach, but the light thud of his kill against the earth her head raised from her paws, ears alert and body stiffening. Lifting her nose to the air she sniffed, but he was downwind from her. For a moment her mind swirled with emotion, the first encounter with another when she was alone. Would it be a good encounter, or bad. But his voice and his words brought relief to her quickly and her tail began to wag in greeting to him. He had stumbled upon her, he and not someone else.

His question though made her ears flatten in embarrassment, unsure of how to answer. She didn't want him to blame himself over the matter, but she really didn't want to lie either. He had been honest with her the last time, so there was no reason to be dishonest with him.

"I was banished from Celestial and I'm not allowed to return to the borders......" her words were quiet showing she was ashamed of it. "So here I am trying to stay positive, but honestly it's difficult."

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.